Are you looking for a dynamic, engaging speaker to inspire and motivate your audience? Andrew Brechko empowers young people to embrace their fears and make brave choices. Andrew has been speaking, teaching, motivating and mentoring young people for over 10 years as a high school teacher and an officer in the US Military.
Andrew has often been called a “force of nature”. His passion for living a drug free life engaged in the outdoors along with his military experiences with the NAVY SEALs provide a perspective that is radically different, powerful and positive. Andrew appreciates, and shares with his audience, that embracing fears, staying away from controlled substances and building self confidence through “doing" is imperative for young people in order to be successful in the 21st Century.
His uncanny ability to captivate an audience with humor and real life stories, all while planting the seeds of positive change in every member of his audience, make for an experience that won’t soon be forgotten.
FUNDING TIPS TO GET ANDREW TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- The Student Council is a great way to offset the funding cost of hiring Andrew to speak to your student body. This can also be done through fundraising amongst the student body.
- Your State Government or the Federal Government often has Grants and Funding available to cover the complete cost of Andrew coming to bring his uplifting, positive message to teens in your district or organization. Typically, this is tied to anti-drug, anti-bullying messages which are all covered in Andrew’s message.
- Partner with another school in your district and split the cost of having Andrew deliver his power message to your students all in the same day. This works best between school districts that have a high school and middle school. Andrew will split his time between both schools, typically a morning in one place and an afternoon session in the other.
- In many cases the PTA/PTO can help offset speaking expenses. Contact the president of the organization to explain the importance of the positivity of having a message of hope delivered to the student body.
- Rotary Clubs, Lions Clubs, and local businesses can all serve as a source of funding to offset Andrew’s speaking costs.